Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Fuzz is Back !


After a long break from the blogging world I have returned on behalf of the peoples. The biking season has already started but the beer drinking has not stopped since I last left you. With Phoenix Nationals and Sea Otter under the belt it is time for some good 'ol fashion hoe down in the upcoming months (I dont mean your mom Chris).


Firestone Walker is just a week and a half away followed by Fontucky the following week. Isn't it great to get done with 3 nationals in just 5 weeks ? What are we going to do for the rest of the season you may ask ?? Some good micro-brew and driving for hours to Colorado and Utah sounds nice ! Riff-Roffs , here I come !


I still dont have a computer at home so I'll be posting clandestine style at school and bros house.


Happy stuffs , The Fuzz

2 comments:

Sharpie said...

I am afraid Jim W has you beat in the fuzz department...maybe we'll have to call you Chaka, like that little monkey-kid in the old TV show "The Land Of The Lost."

JIMBO said...

Welcome back to Blogville Fuzzy!!
Tome Wehe told me to ask you about the new Kenda Sweater you were making. We are going to need a picture of that....Soon. Booty said the Fur Contest made her HOTT.